Welcome Here!

Hi there! My name is Bree-Ann and I've started this blog to write about what I do and what I love: being a doula and being a mother. I am not the greatest of writers nor do I get around to posting as often as I hope but I try my best. So I hope you enjoy and possibly learn something every once in a while. If you're in the Winnipeg area and you're looking for a doula, or if you have questions about doulas, please feel free to contact me at the email address provided on the right.


Hope to see you soon!

-Bree-Ann CD(DONA)

Thursday 21 March 2013

Interview

I was recently interviewed about being a doula by Jennifer for her blog, Regular Everyday People. Her blog is one of inspiration. The entire concept of her blog is captured perfectly in her tag line "Finding magic in ordinary life, because that's where it is." You should take a bit of time, grab yourself a cup of coffee and dig in to the richness of the everyday people she interviews. It's worth it, I promise. At least read my interview:) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment