Welcome Here!

Hi there! My name is Bree-Ann and I've started this blog to write about what I do and what I love: being a doula and being a mother. I am not the greatest of writers nor do I get around to posting as often as I hope but I try my best. So I hope you enjoy and possibly learn something every once in a while. If you're in the Winnipeg area and you're looking for a doula, or if you have questions about doulas, please feel free to contact me at the email address provided on the right.


Hope to see you soon!

-Bree-Ann CD(DONA)

Sunday 11 January 2015

A Year and a Half!

I know, I know, it has been about a million years since my last post. Yes, I know, I almost forgot about me too. Such is life.

So in this million years many many things have happened. I have been a very happily busy doula and have had the pleasure of supporting so many wonderful families through their labour and birth journey. I have faced unthinkable challenges and glorious highs as a doula over this past couple years and have grown immensely. I am thankful everyday for the work I do and the beautiful families who invite me into their world during the most intimate and gorgeous time in their lives. It's a beautiful thing.

I realize now that I have not posted anything personal since Aida turned 2!!! She is 31/2 now and our family has grown by 1. I feel dumb. Wow, so many things have happened since that time, which now feels like a life time ago. I have been looking back through photos lately and thought I would just post some of my favourite times and pics over the past year and a half.

It is amazing to me how much Aida has grown from a toddler into a little girl. As I look back through pictures I am having such a hard time wrapping my head around the amount of change one and a half years can bring.






 
 


Okay! So that was more pictures than I intended but it is so hard to choose sometimes. It has been an incredible year and a half and we now have another beautiful little girl! The last picture was taken 2 days before I gave birth - more on that to come...

Happy New Year to you all!!! 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics and beautiful family. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great Bree! I look forward to be reading more on your blog :) miss gal :)

    ReplyDelete